Beautiful things, as seen in design-led hotels, restaurants & spaces.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from us.
If you are not happy for any reason, you have 14 days to ask for a full refund or exchange.
Please just follow our step-by-step instructions below.
Our refund policy is outlined in full below and in our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Some products are non-cancellable and non-refundable. These products will have been identified as such on the product page. They include:
– Pieces that are specially commissioned when ordered;
– Perishable items such as food;
– Items sold with a hygiene seal that has been broken, such as toiletries; and
– Items that have been personalised or customised outside of the standard customisation options at the Customer’s request.
1. Email email@example.com with the details of the order you wish to return within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. We will email you confirmation of your return. Please print a copy of this email and return with your order.
3. Securely package the goods to be returned using the original packaging where possible.
4. Return the goods with a copy of our email returns confirmation to the Maker’s return address. This address will be on the delivery note that accompanied your order.
5. You must make sure that the Maker receives the goods back within 28 days of you receiving them. We recommend that you always use a signed-for delivery service and obtain a proof of postage. We cannot be held liable for returns which are lost in the post.
6. You must bear the cost of all returns. However, if your goods are faulty, we will reimburse you this cost as soon as we have received them back and inspected them.
7. We will refund you within 14 days of our Maker receiving your goods back. If for any reason they do not receive them, we will refund you within 14 days of you providing evidence to us or to the Maker that you returned them.
In its capacity as the commercial agent of the Makers on our Site, The Room Service assists Makers with the co-ordination of returns, exchanges and refunds.
All Makers have agreed to comply with The Room Service Returns Policy as outlined here and in the Customer Terms and Conditions.
Customers have 14 days to inform The Room Service that they wish to cancel and return their order.
Customers have 28 days to return goods purchased from The Room Service to the Maker for a refund or exchange. The period will expire 28 days from the day on which the goods were purchased.